Wednesday, July 31, 2013

A Few Weeks in Few Words

Since the last time I posted:

I bought these adorable shoes from Target that Brett said were "the cutest shoes ever."
 (He was maybe being sarcastic, but I'll take it.)


We finished our softball year 12-2 (technically we only lost one...we had to forfeit one) and won our league. I went 5-5 our final game of the season.

I started Jillian Michael's 30-Day Shred. Don't worry, there will be a novel-length blog post on that when I'm done.

I bought a fabulous antique steamer trunk to hold shoes and act like a bench in our front entry way. I love it.

Our little Breaking Bad club is getting closer to finishing all the seasons on Netflix. We've had a couple marathon Sundays filled with meth cooking and shootouts.

My co-ed sand volleyball team is terrible. It's a lot of fun, but we're not very good. However...I've managed to get a new winter co-ed team together, and I think we could be awesome. That makes me very excited.

I've met with almost all of my senior girls to catch up on their summers and lives. They are wonderful young ladies, and I'm so proud of the women these girls are becoming--and it makes me look forward to working with them during their final year at OCS.

Mostly, I'm just dreaming about leaving for vacation in a few days. Beautiful Up North Minnesota awaits me.

No comments:

Post a Comment