Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Because Life

I've been neglecting my poor little blog because life.

The play is over, and I can breathe again. 

It's starting to feel like summer. I sat outside in the beautiful 94* sun yesterday and enjoyed every moment. We even played softball, where I sweat bullets just standing in center field.

At Awards Night last night, I awarded my dear kids the honors they deserved for their hard work in volleyball and the play.

My job gets a little hectic in the summer/fall season while I plan and stress over our Annual Luncheon.

I'm hoping to play co-ed volleyball this summer. 

A week ago Thursday marked the one year anniversary of my grandmother's passing. It was a difficult day, but I kept busy. I wore the heart pin the funeral director gave us in memory of her. 

Today I give blood, for those who need it and those who cannot give. I struggled with the idea of not going today for various personal reasons, but I've decided to go. I need to do something today that requires some sacrifice.

I need to find something selfless to do every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment