Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Stream of Consciousness

Today I'm holding auditions for the play I will begin directing. I'm under-prepared and over-exhausted. That should make for a good combination of crabby director and whiny actors. This promises to be a delight.

It's lunchtime, but I'm not excited about my turkey sandwich. There are still some cinnamon rolls in the fridge...

My outfit today is ridiculous. It looked much better in my mind. I was late, so I didn't have the time to switch shirts for the fourth time. I'm hoping the black belt and black and white scarf tied like a skinny tie is hiding the fact that I'm wearing a white undershirt to work...

I slept with my hair in six braids with the intention of flat ironing them this morning into beachy waves. Right now, my hair is a giant ponytail full of static electricity. Like some sort of deranged Pomeranian Chia Pet...

There are deep thoughts in my mind, discoveries I uncovered over the weekend. Things I'm not sure I'm ready to share...

I'm fighting yet another cold, longing for spring flowers, and enjoying Jennifer Lawrence's trip up the Oscar stairs...

I badly need to start eating healthier and running. The sink is full of dishes. I think I'll plan a little spring break vacation for the two of us...

No comments:

Post a Comment