Tuesday, October 23, 2012

The Holidays

This time of year makes me very happy. I love the string of holidays of Halloween-Thanksgiving-Christmas-New Years and how much celebration can take place. It's a time ripe with parties, because no one can pass up a season gathering--"Hey, you want to come over for a harvest party?" "We're throwing a Christmas party this week, want to come? I know it's only December 1, but..." And it doesn't matter. I would pack 25 days of Christmas parties into my life if I had that many friends who threw parties.

I mean, we literally had a Pumpkin Carving Party on Sunday. And it was awesome. And festive.

And my tiny, wonderful pumpkin:

And you better believe I'm going to be dressed up handing out candy on Halloween.

If not out trick-or-treating myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment