Tuesday, October 30, 2012

How To Be Cool

I recently found this little gem. This was created during a study hall for those of us who weren't in ensemble in high school. I think I was a freshman at the time. I was in Alex Shloss' room. I copied it into my journal, because I definitely wanted to keep this as a reference for the future, in case I forgot how to be cool.
Also, I would like to note, that according to his standards, Nate decided I was cool.

How To Be Cool
by Nate Fitch
I.   Style
      A.  Have your own
       B.  Don't conform  (no posing)

II.  Be Likable
      A.  You are born with this - some are doomed since birth
      B.   Don't say stupid things

III.  Be Classy
      A.  Know what it means
      B.  Be active - couch potatoes NOT cool

IV.  Don't Try too Hard

V.   Don't be Ditzy
      - It annoys Nate

VI.  Don't be Arrogant

VII. Don't Have an Attitude
       A.  Don't be depressed
       B.  Only have real problems

No comments:

Post a Comment