Thursday, September 13, 2012

Some things

Some things I'm thinking about today:

Stress--it makes your hair fall out, your skin breakout, causes weight gain, and keeps you from falling asleep. Soon I will be an extremely tired, fat, bald girl with bad skin. 

Fall--I always say that spring is my favorite season, but fall is definitely in the top two. I love the slow dip from high heat to crisp cool in the air. The spectacular show the leaves put on in their vibrant color change. Everything is either pumpkin or apple flavored. It's the time to pull out all my cute boots and leg warmers. Everything smells warm and cozy, and each sunset seems like a perfect moment to cuddle under a blanket and enjoy a warm mug of tea. Okay, so fall might be my favorite season.

Injuries--I broke a blood vessel in my hand spiking at the girls during warmups last weekend, and I'm pretty sure the bone in my foot is at least bruised, if not fractured. I don't think you are supposed to get injured this much as a coach. 

Graphic Design--I don't know how real designers do their job every day. If I have to make one more cutout of a fall leaf I'm going to go cross-eyed.

This makes me laugh. It's so true. Definitely need my sleep. I mean, I only got six hours last night! I need twice that to function.

Brett's truck has been in the shop for a week, so I've had to drive him to work at 6:45 a.m. even though I don't have to be at work until 8. Most days I've been pretty good and used the extra time to work out. This morning I used my extra time to go to Starbucks and get a Pumpkin Spice Latte. 

Did I mention I love fall?

No comments:

Post a Comment